250 Gallon Rain Harvest Collection Tank, Red Brick – Reviews & Compare Deals
- 250 Gallon Capacity 36" diameter x 67" height
- 12" stainless steel strainer basket at top of tank keeps out large debris
- 3" stainless steel screened overflow assembly
- .75" bulkhead fitting for easy spigot installation and 1.5" bottom bulkhead
- Now offering deep discounts on two or more tanks; quantity and freight savings
How To Prepare A Base For A Water Tank - DIY At Bunnings
Before you can install a water tank, it's important to have a strong enough base for it. This video from Bunnings Warehouse will show you how to build the retaining walls, using treated pine...
How a septic tank works
This video was developed by Judith Torzillo for Healthabitat, to help explain the process of how a septic tanks works, what the by products are good for and the level of maintenance it needs...
Endless hot water without electricity!
http://practicalpreppers.com/ I built a water heater out of used parts and used a Stovetec Rocket stove to start the thermo siphoning process. Coil vid ... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-l-lMKlV...